Our range of FM certified cabinets provides dependable storage solutions for Flammable Liquids, Paint and Ink, Pesticides and Corrosive Liquid to help prevent costly accidents and damage to people and property.
- Fully welded double wall 18 gauge steel construction with 1-inch air space
- 3-point self-latching system keeps the door(s) securely shut
- Full-length piano hinge for ease and security
- Dual 2 inch capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
- Sturdy, adjustable galvanized shelves
- Adjustable feet allowing you to level the cabinet on uneven ground
- Construction conforms with NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Standards
- Extra Shelves and Plastic Trays are available
All of our FM certified cabinets are available in the following colors for easy identification of the liquids and substances they are storing.
- Yellow your go-to workhorse for all-around, general flammable goods storage needs.
- Red to easily identify and separate combustibles storage such as paints, Inks and aerosols.
- Green for safe storage of gardening and turf related products such as pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Blue for hazardous materials such as acids, bases, toxic materials and oxidizers.
Our FM certified cabinets are available in 4, 12, 16, 22, 24, 30, 45 and 60 Gallon models. We have created pages for each size to provide you with more detailed information. You can access these pages by clicking on the relevant image below or via the products menu. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to us via the Contact Us pages so we can talk about your FM cabinet needs and provide you with the best solution.